As a UI/UX designer intern at Technexia, you will have the opportunity to contribute to the designs and development of our digital products. You will learn about user-centered design principles and will also have the opportunity to work on projects that will be seen by users, allowing you to gain real-world experience. We are looking for interns who are creative, curious, and eager to learn about the latest design trends and technologies. If you have that fire in your belly and you are passionate enough about designing digital products, we would love to welcome you on board.
UI/UX Designer Key Responsibilities at Technexia:
- You will be responsible, for developing designs that prioritize the needs and preferences of our users taking into account both business requirements and user feedback.
- This includes creating wireframes, prototypes, and visual design elements to effectively communicate design concepts.
- Your role will also involve designing user interface (UI) elements and tools like navigation menus, search boxes, tabs, and widgets for our assets.
- It’s important to keep up with industry trends and best practices in UI/UX design to ensure our designs remain relevant and effective.
- Another aspect of your job is to identify and resolve UX problems, such as ensuring design, across devices.
- Lastly, you will continuously, enhance the design based on user feedback and metrics we gather.
- BS in Computer Science or Graphics Designing. Bachelors in Fine Arts applicants will also be preferred.
- Strong portfolio that demonstrates experience in UI/UX design.
- Experience with user research and testing models.
- Strong knowledge of design tools such as Sketch, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, and Adobe XD.
- Ability to create wireframes and prototypes.
- Understanding the web and mobile design principles.
- A strong understanding of WordPress and its capabilities is a plus.
- Prior working experience as a UI/UX designer.
It is a 2 months paid internship which will lead to a permanent job in our company with attractive benefits.
For more tech jobs click here.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com