Are you looking for a Trainee or Associate QA Engineer Job at Folio3? We’ve got you covered. Folio3 is looking for a highly motivated final-year student to join our team as a Trainee and Associate QA Engineer. The selected candidate will have the opportunity to work in fast pace learning environment. You will learn and contribute to high-quality, innovative, and fully functional software solutions based on the latest coding standards and technical design.
- Develop and implement testing processes for both new and existing product features, ensuring they meet our clients’ needs.
- Assist in resolving customer queries, providing timely and effective solutions and alternatives.
- Develop customer relationships by providing technical information, demonstrations, and training.
- Stay updated on emerging technologies and make recommendations for product enhancements.
- Perform tasks as per client specifications and requirements.
- Review quality specifications and technical design documents, providing valuable and immediate feedback.
- Create detailed, well-developed test cases and test plans.
- Identify, document, track and communicate bugs and issues thoroughly.
- Conduct comprehensive regression testing after bug fixes.
- Collaborate with internal teams, such as developers, to identify system requirements.
- Stay up to date with the latest testing tools and strategies.
- Establish standards and procedures to ensure product quality and readiness for release.
- Identify bottlenecks in the quality assurance process and suggest improvement measures.
- Solid understanding of software QA methodologies, tools, and processes. Proficiency in SQL and scripting.
- Completion of a BS degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or the final semester of study.
- Familiarity with agile software development practices.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Knowledge of programming languages and SQL for defect triage and automation.
For more tech jobs click here.
To apply for this job please visit folio3.com.