Be a back-end software engineer at Vidizmo and play a key role in building enterprise-class video streaming and processing applications. We provide state-of-the-art video content management systems to Fortune 5000 companies worldwide and have been recognized in Gartner’s Magic Quadrant for our innovative solutions. As a Backend Software Engineer, you will be at the forefront of empowering our customers to perform live and on-demand video streaming, multimedia content storage, and video and audio analysis using machine learning.
Job Description Of Back-end Software Engineer at Vidizmo:
- Develop and extend the server-side web technology stack, providing APIs for various products and integrations.
- Collaborate with product analysts, web engineers, and front-end engineers to build new features and provide support as needed.
- Ensure that the backend stack is secure, scalable, and flexible enough to handle millions of concurrent users in cloud and on-premises deployment scenarios.
- Conduct unit and integration testing for developed modules and systems, actively participating in weekly Big Bash activities.
- Perform peer code reviews to improve code quality and maintain high standards.
- Follow SCRUM/Agile practices, and manage product and sprint backlogs in collaboration with the Product Manager.
- Propose and adopt new technologies and trends to stay at the forefront of innovation.
- Proficiency in at least one server-side technology for web application development, such as ASP.NET, C#, Java Spring/Spring Boot, NodeJS, or Python.
- Strong experience designing APIs and middleware for web applications.
- Hands-on experience with Visual Studio 2019 and SQL Server Management Studio.
- Expert knowledge and deep understanding of core frameworks like .NET, Java, etc.
- Ability to design scalable applications and effectively implement design patterns and logic.
- Experience building applications using ASP.NET Core, ASP.NET 5, and .NET libraries, as well as
- working with Windows Services.
- Familiarity with SignalR, GRPC, or WebSockets.
- Experience with cloud platforms such as Azure DevOps, AWS, or Google PaaS services.
- Knowledge of system-level programming, multi-threading, and designing distributed applications.
- Exposure to video streaming technology, encoders/decoders, containers, elastic search, Dapper, Kafka, RabbitMQ, Zipkin, Consul, Zookeeper, Redis, WSL/2, GRPC protocols, and MDNS.
- Bachelor’s degree or above in Computer Science or related fields.
- 0-5+ years of experience in back-end development.
- Ability to work independently with a proactive and go-getter attitude.
- Strong oral and written communication skills in English.
- Legally authorized to work in the respective country.
We offer a comprehensive package of benefits, including:
- Health insurance (OPD/IPD) and separate maternity cover.
- Paid vacations, car support programs, and referral bonuses.
- Annual Increase and Provident Fund.
- Extensive opportunities for career growth and development.
Multiple Locations: Pakistan, India, United Arab Emirates, Australia, Canada, and the USA.
For more tech jobs click here.
To apply for this job please visit vidizmo.bamboohr.com.