We are seeking a highly experienced Senior UI/UX designer with a deep understanding of contemporary and user-friendly UI design principles for both websites and mobile applications. As a senior member of our team, you will collaborate closely with the product manager and end-users throughout the entire product design process, from ideation to the finalization of UI designs and task flows that deliver a seamless and delightful user experience.
We are looking for someone who has a proven track record of delivering high-quality UI/UX designs for complex products and possesses the ability to effectively communicate their ideas to stakeholders at all levels. You should be well-versed in design tools and software, stay up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices, and have strong attention to detail. Ultimately, we are seeking a passionate individual who can help take our products to the next level by creating outstanding user experiences.
Once you join our team, you will:
- Collaborate with the design manager from the ideation stage of mobile and web app products, brainstorming, researching, and proposing user interface designs and user interaction flows.
- Use low-fidelity design methods such as wireframing and storyboarding to focus on the functional and usability requirements.
- Convert low-fidelity designs into aesthetically attractive user interface designs using Figma or other design-related tools.
- Collaborate with the UI developer to ensure that the front end being developed aligns with the finalized design.
- Utilize end-user feedback and insights from website/mobile app usage tools to identify poor user experiences that may lead to potential conversion loss, continuously optimizing designs based on such information.
What we offer: We are home to some of the best talents in the world. With an unstoppable team of 800+ employees, we work on global SaaS brands across various industries, including Cyber Security, Digital Media, Managed Cloud, E-commerce, Fintech, Web 3.0, and Venture Building as a Service.
As a product-based company, our focus is on keeping you relevant in the market and this age of technology. We take pride in our diverse and international team, offering flexible and full-time opportunities. With millions of customers and over 150+ brands, we are making a significant impact on the world.
Together as one, we dream big and execute big ideas. We foster a fun and enjoyable working environment, where our teams can collaborate effectively. We are consistently ranked among the best companies to work for, offering a wide range of benefits and an amazing company culture.
- Bachelor’s and/or Master’s degree in Communication Design or design-related fields.
- 3 or more years of experience as a UI/UX designer.
- Experience developing a creative vision for a brand.
- Proficiency in design tools such as Figma or other design-related software.
- Experience crafting and managing UI design patterns and libraries.
- Experience working on Athletic apparel is a plus.
- Strong communication and documentation skills.
If you are passionate about creating exceptional user experiences, enjoy working in a fast-paced environment, and want to be part of a team that strives for excellence, we would love to hear from you.
To apply for this job please visit careers.gaditek.com.